EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE AT ACT!
Come work in a supportive, energetic setting in a growing field!
ACT is hiring positive and motivated individuals to work in North Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Full and part time positions are available.
The CSUN Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (MS-ABA) program has approved ACT to offer CSUN students Option III internship experience.
- Provide 1:1 direct intervention in home, school and community settings
- Utilize evidence-based teaching and behavior management strategies
- Implement individualized, ABA-based programs
- Collect accurate data and take notes
- Provide caregiver education and feedback
- Participate in clinic meetings and supervision
- Demonstrate clear communication with team members
- Attend continuing education and training
- High school graduate/Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Education, Child Development, or a related field (preferred)
- Experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Experience with Behavior Analysis (preferred)
- DOJ/FBI clearance
- Valid California driver’s license
- Reliable transportation and valid car insurance
- TB test
- Extensive, high quality training
- Direct supervision by licensed and board certified staff
- Highly competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual performance reviews with compensation increases
- Paid training and continuing education (CE)
- No-cost supervision for BCBA candidates
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fantastic work environment!
- Mentor Program for new staff
- Welcome Packet and Employee Perks
- Summer Event, ACT Holiday Party, and more!
Please call (818.707.1717) or email firstname.lastname@example.org) us for more information about the opportunity to work with ACT.
What They Say
“ACT nurtures its clients and therapists with care, compassion, and integrity. We are able to achieve our goals by having unlimited access to the supervising psychologist and the latest research in the field. Being with ACT allows me to fulfill the passion I feel for each one of the children I work with.”